Re: Active Batch from Advanced Systems Concepts
- From: David J Dachtera <djesys.no@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 21:49:30 -0500
VAXman-, @SendSpamHere.ORG wrote:
In article <4659d10b$0$21924$157c6196@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Dr. Dweeb" <spam@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
I don't see anything in the logs that looks like dweeb.net.
Can you tell me the time in the header of the bounceback message?
For obvious reasons I have removed my email from below.
I think I have it. Try sending again.
That's the same message I was getting when everything I sent you from both work
and home was being bounced.
David J Dachtera
dba DJE Systems
Unofficial OpenVMS Marketing Home Page
Unofficial Affordable OpenVMS Home Page:
Unofficial OpenVMS-IA32 Home Page:
Unofficial OpenVMS Hobbyist Support Page:
- Prev by Date: Re: OM Group acquired by Nasdaq - VMS probably out
- Next by Date: Re: Is VMS losing the Financial Sector, also?
- Previous by thread: Re: Active Batch from Advanced Systems Concepts
- Next by thread: [TCPIP] SET HOST/TELNET