Re: Active Batch from Advanced Systems Concepts

VAXman-, @SendSpamHere.ORG wrote:

In article <4659d10b$0$21924$157c6196@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Dr. Dweeb" <spam@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
{...snip...}
Dweeb

I don't see anything in the logs that looks like dweeb.net.

Can you tell me the time in the header of the bounceback message?

For obvious reasons I have removed my email from below.

I think I have it. Try sending again.

That's the same message I was getting when everything I sent you from both work
and home was being bounced.

--
David J Dachtera
dba DJE Systems

Unofficial OpenVMS Marketing Home Page
http://www.djesys.com/vms/market/

http://www.djesys.com/vms/soho/

Unofficial OpenVMS-IA32 Home Page:
http://www.djesys.com/vms/ia32/

http://www.djesys.com/vms/support/

  • Re: July the 4th
    ... weapons to defend their homes against Jesse James & Co. ... The Indians have ... Unofficial Affordable OpenVMS Home Page: ... Unofficial OpenVMS Hobbyist Support Page: ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: US Military bans HTML in emails
    ... Due to an increased network threat condition, ... More specifically, HIPAA requires, among other things, that privacy be ... Unofficial Affordable OpenVMS Home Page: ... Unofficial OpenVMS Hobbyist Support Page: ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: OpenVMS using RAID drives
    ... > By not realising his error in time, ... Unofficial OpenVMS Hobbyist Support Page: ... Unofficial Affordable OpenVMS Home Page: ... Unofficial OpenVMS Marketing Home Page ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: sneak preview - BACKUP/REPAIR
    ... David J Dachtera wrote: ... Unofficial Affordable OpenVMS Home Page: ... Unofficial OpenVMS Hobbyist Support Page: ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: HP : Massive strike and protest march today
    ... >> It's funny that almost no one raises the same questions when upper ... >> management decides to down size you and ship your job to a third world ... Unofficial OpenVMS Hobbyist Support Page: ... Unofficial Affordable OpenVMS Home Page: ...
    (comp.os.vms)