Re: Paging and process state
- From: "Richard B. Gilbert" <rgilbert88@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 10:39:18 -0400
On 2 Jun, 19:46, JF Mezei <jfmezei.spam...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
by looking at the process you may be altering its state.
Shirley the VMS engineers had been able to overcome the Eisenburg
principle when they designed VMS ?
What good is the SHOW PROC/CONT's "State" if the mere act of looking at
its state changes it ?
Do you mean Heisenburg?
Obviously you never met Shirley Eisenberg! ;-)
- Prev by Date: Re: Porting HP C from Alpha to Itanium - __DIVG_C
- Next by Date: Re: Porting HP C from Alpha to Itanium - __DIVG_C
- Previous by thread: Re: Paging and process state
- Next by thread: Re: Paging and process state