Re: UCX Printer connection Via LPD

Bill Gunshannon wrote:
[snip]
Or, in other words, it may not be VMS's fault.

VMS's fault? Certainly not!

Now, UCX on the other hand...

--
David J Dachtera
dba DJE Systems

Unofficial OpenVMS Marketing Home Page
http://www.djesys.com/vms/market/

http://www.djesys.com/vms/soho/

Unofficial OpenVMS-IA32 Home Page:
http://www.djesys.com/vms/ia32/

http://www.djesys.com/vms/support/

  • Re: Wisconsin professor says global warming a hoax!
    ... I'll repeat my conviction here as well: humankind did not cause climate change, ... dba DJE Systems ... Unofficial Affordable OpenVMS Home Page: ... Unofficial OpenVMS Hobbyist Support Page: ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Suggestions for a System Printer
    ... messy ink spools (which may hard to come by these ... dba DJE Systems ... Unofficial OpenVMS Hobbyist Support Page: ... Unofficial Affordable OpenVMS Home Page: ...
    (comp.sys.dec)
  • Re: still not convinced global warming a hoax?
    ... But espousing that won't get you grant money to study Global Warming. ... dba DJE Systems ... Unofficial Affordable OpenVMS Home Page: ... Unofficial OpenVMS Hobbyist Support Page: ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: despair
    ... will have 2 to 3 times as many source language statements. ... dba DJE Systems ... Unofficial Affordable OpenVMS Home Page: ... Unofficial OpenVMS Hobbyist Support Page: ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Time to produce EV79s!
    ... When you look at all the goofy machinations like Citrix and such that ... dba DJE Systems ... Unofficial OpenVMS Hobbyist Support Page: ... Unofficial Affordable OpenVMS Home Page: ...
    (comp.os.vms)