Re: How to design test case for VAX System

In article <1188992897.883589.165280@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, mohit.badgaiyan2001@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Hi
I am new to this technology
I have to design test for Vax System,what are the object i should go
for to design the test.
We have 3 Diffrent machine and we are going to emulate these machine
to one machine.
can you please help me where from i should start
thanks
Mohit Badgaiyan

Designing a test case for VAX is no different from designing a test
case for any other CPU architecture, unless you can get much more
specific. I think if you can't yet ask better questions, then you
should start by learning enough about what you're doing to be
able to ask.

  • Re: learning ethical hacking
    ... there is no end of learning, and frankly, that's why i sometimes get ... >> learning the technology behind it all. ... > thoroughly tested by folks who DO understand the design, ... > a certified computer examiner, learn to recover trace data left behind by ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: learning ethical hacking
    ... > learning the technology behind it all. ... thoroughly tested by folks who DO understand the design, ... achieved that level of understanding. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: "A Historical Look at the VAX"
    ... The last VAX in fact shipped out in 2000, from Kanata, Custom Systems, not ... The VAX architecture was originally designed to run Cobol. ... Digital did make chips in our own Fab's. ... there was a small group of guys that had a little design lab and they did ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Curtnetrons Dont Do Parity
    ... the core learning module. ... The most simple of these I've suggested would be pulse ... The point of this learning technology ... It's pulse conserving design is there for a reason, ...
    (comp.ai.philosophy)
  • Re: Code density and performance?
    ... Designing ISAs for ease of code generation was ... Even a casual inspection shows that the VAX instruction set was ... In hindsight the effort largely went to waste; compiler designers by ... These may be contributing factors to VAX compiler design mentioned ...
    (comp.arch)