Re: mounting USB Sandisk

"Malcolm Dunnett" <nothome@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:hGYEk.11143$YN5.9036@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
forrret.kenney@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I've also noticed that the system seems to stall for about 10 minutes
early in the EFI boot sequence when the USB disks are attached (the
system is a zx6000 with EFI 1.10). Yes, I know none of this is
supported.

Define early before you can invoke VMS_LOADER or after. If before I
know what that is and it won't be fixed for zx6000, zx2000, or 2600.

Before VMS_LOADER. It's right after the EFI banner shows up (before the
SCSI disks get discovered).

That is the system firmware trying to figure out the disks it has a
bunch of
problems that have been fixed in later systems.

Forrest

.