Re: Anyone want a ride on the SS Itanic?
- From: FrankS <sapienza@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 13:08:40 -0800 (PST)
On Nov 26, 2:07 pm, Hein RMS van den Heuvel
Also, the MP gives TELNET access to the console.
While I have the infrastructure for serial line consoles, telnet is
proferred for me.
DECserver 90 series, 700, and 900 (and possible others) all support
reverse Telnet. You could pick one up on eBay (or Island Computer),
connect up all the serial lines, and then telnet to any console. You
will need DNAS software, but early versions are available on some
older condist kits.
- Prev by Date: Re: Good example of C and MACRO
- Next by Date: Re: Good example of C and MACRO
- Previous by thread: Re: Anyone want a ride on the SS Itanic?
- Next by thread: Re: Anyone want a ride on the SS Itanic?