Re: HoffmanLabs down?
- From: "Richard B. Gilbert" <rgilbert88@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 10:39:53 -0500
My brother lives in upstate New York, east (over the Hudson river) of
Albany. He lost power at home last Thursday and as far as I know,
they're still dark, so the ice storm was wide spread.
Heat, electricity, food. Fundamentals as we called them when we
talked last week from where he works at the Albany Medical Center.
The med center, along with most of Albany, had power. Funny we didn't
mention connectivity as a fundamental. It isn't.
Sometimes I'm GLAD I live in New Jersey! A single foot of snow on the roads has been known to cause the governor to declare a state of emergency!!!
- Prev by Date: Re: HoffmanLabs down?
- Next by Date: Re: [Info-vax] HoffmanLabs down?
- Previous by thread: Re: HoffmanLabs down?
- Next by thread: Re: HoffmanLabs down?