Re: Need some special help changing the system password

Carlos Murillo wrote:

That's an understatement ;-) . 0.9 VUPs. [...]

How much memory? (If you think it's slow now, try
running Motif instead of the simple DECwindows. Or go back to
using an MFM disk.)

Maybe I should try to find an actual mono monitor. I do have the
weird video-kbd-mouse cable, and a keyboard and a hockeypuck mouse.

Try connecting the monochrome video output to the Green
input on whatever display have. If your display can find the
sync, then connect its Red and Blue to the same place.

The exotic, collector's-edition mouse has two knobs instead
of a ball. Now, that's a prize.

SMS.
.