- From: mfarrell001@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:30:35 -0800 (PST)
I am trying to bring an old AlphaStation 255/233 into a cluster. I
copied over CLUSTER_AUTHORIZATION.DAT from one of the systems in the
All systems are at our remote DR location and I amaccessing them
company VPN using TELNET.
I have made all the necessary changes to MODPARAMS.DAT.
I started to run AUTOGEN as advised.
I am running it this way:
@sys$update:AUTOGEN GETDATA SETPARAMS NOFEEDBACK.
As soon as I start AUTOGEN, the Alphastation crashes. I don't believe
it is a coincidence as it has happened twice in a row.
All systems in the cluster are on V8.3 as is this system I am trying
bring into the cluster. They are all at the same patch level too.
The Alphastation has 512mb of memory.
What am I doing wrong and what is causing this?
TIA for any help on this matter.
- Prev by Date: Re: Dvorak on Itanic
- Next by Date: Re: Autogen Issue
- Previous by thread: Re: OpenVMS job -- NOT.
- Next by thread: Re: Autogen Issue