Re: Remove execution queue from generic queue
- From: gartmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Christoph Gartmann)
- Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 07:43:32 +0000 (UTC)
In article <h0ahb5$21ue$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Joseph Huber <joseph.huber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
I think You don't have to delete the generic queue, just
Then initialize g_queue with the new list:
INIT/QUE/batch/GENERIC=(execqueue1,...) g_queue ,omitting the execution
queue in question.
This did the trick.
If the generic queue is not empty, I'm not sure if You can init:
It was possible. The problem with my queues was that they are practically never
empty. But the jobs survived the above procedure.
Max-Planck-Institut fuer Phone : +49-761-5108-464 Fax: -80464
Postfach 1169 Internet: gartmann@immunbio dot mpg dot de
D-79011 Freiburg, Germany
- Prev by Date: Re: Remove execution queue from generic queue
- Next by Date: Re: OpenVMS Changes: A Thank You for Sue; Welcome to Sujatha
- Previous by thread: Re: Remove execution queue from generic queue
- Next by thread: Re: Remove execution queue from generic queue