Re: VMS83A_UPDATE V11
- From: helbig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Phillip Helbig---undress to reply)
- Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 06:48:52 +0000 (UTC)
In article <hfh0q5$8gf$01$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Michael Kraemer
Phillip Helbig---undress to reply schrieb:
Reminds me of an interview with Francis Rossi from Status Quo. He said
they never play songs from the latest album on tour, because people want
to hear the older stuff. By the time the NEXT tour comes, these songs
are old enough that people want to hear them. :-)
Not much of a difference.
Status quo's songs all sound the same anyway.
That's what the band name implies.
Yes and yes. However, at the very beginning of their career they were
already called Status Quo, but their music was quite different.
Back in 1986, a friend of mine (a very accomplished musician) and I were
at a festival where Status Quo were on the bill. He wasn't familiar
with Status Quo. After they played a medley, he remarked that that last
song was rather long. :-)
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: Intel Demos 48-Core Prototype Chip
- Next by Date: Re: OT: Intel Demos 48-Core Prototype Chip
- Previous by thread: Re: VMS83A_UPDATE V11
- Next by thread: Re: VMS83A_UPDATE V11