Re: OpenVMS Hobbyist licence - howto
- From: AdeV <spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 01:19:59 -0000
Graham Burley may or may not have intoned:
In article <MPG.25a037d673f2c93f9898de@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, AdeV <spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
As far as I can tell, a Hobbyist licence will now cost me $50 (or 45,
being based in Rip-Off-Britain) per year; is that the case, or is it
actually still available free & I'm misreading something somewhere?
Hobbyist licenses are available to DECUServe members, and membership
of DECUServe is free (and open to all) - telnet to decuserve.org and
login as REGISTRATION, once you have a DECUServe account
$ help decuserve openvms_hobbyist
or see http://decuserve.org/hobbyist.html
Thanks Graham, that's the info I was after... I'd got myself a bit
confused in the whirl of websites...
Now I've joined DECUServe, and am re-aquainting myself with the $
prompt... Time to root out my old University notes, I think...
- Prev by Date: Re: OpenVMS Hobbyist licence - howto
- Next by Date: Re: OpenVMS Hobbyist licence - howto
- Previous by thread: Re: OpenVMS Hobbyist licence - howto
- Next by thread: Re: OpenVMS Hobbyist licence - howto