Re: Next Pakistani Wicket-Keeper
- From: Paul Sture <paul.nospam@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 19:44:13 +0100
In article <00A97333.9B3E29FF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
VAXman- @SendSpamHere.ORG wrote:
On Jan 7, 6:54=A0am, VAXman- @SendSpamHere.ORG wrote:
In article <A-adnTPjL7Nzd9jWnZ2dnUVZ_sli4...@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Richard B. G=ilbert" <rgilber...@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
Jan-Erik S=F6derholm wrote:
Richard Maher wrote:
Personally, I can't go past Matt Muggeridge. Appears to have all the
Regards Richard Maher
Right, this is a post that doesn't tell me anything.
I simply doesn't understand a bit of it...
Could someone tell what it is all about ?
I believe it's about some weird game called "Cricket", something the
Brits do in their spare time.
A game played for weeks on end only to conclude with no decisive winner. =
Having attended the IPL final last summer in Joberg, I can assure you
that it didn't take weeks and ended in a thrilling
win for Adam Gilcrist's team after just about three hours. Exciting
A good joke is simply wasted here.
Well, I appreciated it.
Cricket can be enjoyed on several levels, from village green to full
international standard. Unfortunately Pakistan was accused of cheating
"It was the first time in 129 years that a Test had been conceded by
As we say, "It simply wasn't cricket".
- Prev by Date: Re: Using MRU
- Next by Date: Re: Help with DECBasic: reading a record in an INDEX SEQ file using a compound key
- Previous by thread: Re: Next Pakistani Wicket-Keeper
- Next by thread: Re: Next Pakistani Wicket-Keeper