Re: What kind of systems are now available?

In article <p8KdnZ6R2vdrchLWnZ2dnUVZ_jidnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx>, GreyCloud <mist@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

So can I assume that DecWindows is no longer provided for the latest
OpenVMS?

Yes it is, as is the driver for the graphics cards. HP just doesn't
market VMS workstations.

  • Re: Vramfs: filesystem driver to utilize extra RAM on VGA devices
    ... I thought that this driver could solve two issues that I have: ... that today's graphics cards have relatively obscene amounts of RAM on ... They could treat the texture memory the way ... Can the GPU use the data placed in your file system? ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: I would like to ask a favor of someone here if i may about dec windows
    ... You're in one of the worst configurations for getting OpenVMS and DECwindows going here, really; on unsupported, underdocumented, emulated "hardware", and you're working to integrate this configuration with a far more modern remote X Window Server running on a Fedora box. ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Intel GMA x4500 / xorg help
    ... graphics cards, and this seems to be in agreement in the description of the ... this i mean the entire freebsd crashes... ... So since it apparently works with linux and xorg, the driver is there... ... I think the question you *meant* to ask is "does X.org support the GMA ...
    (freebsd-current)