Re: OT: HP P*sses off China

On Apr 21, 11:08 am, koeh...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Bob
Koehler) wrote:
In article <f1edb198-a5f2-4f1b-9ebb-615cdd686...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Alan Feldman <alanfeldma...@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

As for a trip to Mars: Don't we already know that there's bone loss
for people spending a significant amount of time in zero-G? Going to
Mars would require simulated gravity as was done in 2001: a space
odyssey with a spinning room.

   That's not the only solution, and Hollywood ignored a great many
   problems that it causes.

If it's not too much trouble, can you please provide some details? I'm
not challenging you; I'm simply curious. I have since realized that
making a large spinning room would add quite a lot to payload! Please
tell us some of the other problems. Again: I'm not saying you're
wrong; I'm just interested the problems.

If you'd rather not post, send me email if you don't mind

.. . . = n48

Thanks.

AEF
.