VMS Farewell message?
- From: Wayne <weblis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 12:36:36 -0700 (PDT)
We have an old VMS Server that is being retired. It's a DS20 running
OpenVMS 7.2-2. Just as any other VMS server, when it shuts down, the
last message before going to the boot prompt is "SYSTEM SHUTDOWN
For the final shutdown we are having a farewell celebration and I
would like to change the final message to something more appropriate.
Is there any way to change this "SYSTEM SHUTDOWN COMPLETE" message or
add a message immediately before or after it?
- Prev by Date: Re: %MAIL-E-INVITMLEN, invalid item length TCP/IP V5.7
- Next by Date: Re: VMS-based InfoServer
- Previous by thread: OpenVMS Boot Camp Preview Webcasts
- Next by thread: Re: VMS Farewell message?