- From: helbig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Phillip Helbig---undress to reply)
- Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 13:57:34 +0000 (UTC)
How much of a performance hit is /HIGHWATER?
What about /ERASE?
Obviously, very vague questions and the answer is "it depends", but I'm
looking for ballpark figures.
- Prev by Date: Re: inconsistent information about HBVS status
- Next by Date: Re: Cobol: Faster flushing of buffer to sequential file
- Previous by thread: Re: Cobol: Faster flushing of buffer to sequential file
- Next by thread: Re: INIT/HIGHWATER