no timegm() funtion in C RTL ?
- From: Pierre <pierre.bru@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 08:56:27 -0700 (PDT)
I'm looking for the timegm() function in the C RTL but can not find
is this function standard and missing in DECC or is it an exotic
function non standard function ?
did the test on these config with the same result
- alpha VMS 7.3-2, Compaq C V6.5-001-48BCD
- itanium VMS 8.4, HP C V7.3-019-50H5P
- Prev by Date: Re: SSH mysteriously stops working
- Next by Date: Re: no timegm() funtion in C RTL ?
- Previous by thread: SSH mysteriously stops working
- Next by thread: Re: no timegm() funtion in C RTL ?