Re: Linking error after successfully compiling with lib_c.tlb/library

kevinyuan wrote:

On Nov 25, 2:28 pm, Volker Halle <volker_ha...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
these symbols are defined in module VMS_DRIVERS in SYS$LIBRARY:SYS
$LIB_C.TLB

You may need to add an include statement in your C source code (see SYS
$EXAMPLES:LRDRIVER.C):

#include <vms_drivers.h> /* Device driver support macros,
including */

Thanks for your support! But the result is the same. The code can be
compiled as before while linking errors are still there.

What is Your LINK command and options ?
See for example the mentioned LRdriver:
sys$examples:lrdriver.com

--

Remove NOREPLY. from Email address.
Joseph Huber, http://www.huber-joseph.de

  • Re: Just wondering... EvilOgre.com
    ... Sharing of source code between Evil Ogre Team members ... >> our standards and we need to be able to meet the promise to our customers ... >> of being able to support software we sell should you be unavailable to ... non-commission sales). ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Just wondering... EvilOgre.com
    ... Providing component source code to other developers is so they can use your components to build better products for sale on EvilOgre.com ... being able to support software we sell should you be unavailable to support it. ... You say that letting you see the sources is optional, so I'd like to understand if you mean that the quality control is optional too... ... promoting your products. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: What so special about PostgreSQL and other RDBMS?
    ... "Oracle may provide additional releases or versions of its programs ... in the form of an Update as part of our technical support services. ... cucumber vendor that insisted I could only buy cucumbers from them, ... If I have the source code, I know I can relly on a product for ever, ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Adjust serial device speed in ACTS refclock driver?
    ... The source code appears to use a hard-coded speed of 19,200 ... I changed B19200 to B1200 in the ACTS driver, and the resulting ntpd was able ... support at least 19,200, so the developer probably picked that speed to ... "This is a review of the TrendNET TFM-561U external USB modem, ...
    (comp.protocols.time.ntp)
  • Re: General Ledger/Accounting Libraries
    ... For the database, I use PostgreSQL ... The source code will be released under an Open Source license. ... Although I will have a few sites that I will support directly, ... Purchasing, Inventory, Accounts Receivable, and Accounts Payable. ...
    (comp.lang.python)