Re: DEC server monitoring and alerting
- From: koehler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Bob Koehler)
- Date: 16 May 2012 09:04:32 -0500
In article <fff401b5-a37e-4f10-820a-ca7e2dd7573b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, John Wallace <johnwallace4@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
There are lots of other options too, given more info on your actual
interests. TSM, as suggested by Henry, is a good one which *should*
work on a DECserver 100.
Well, TSM should work on any product described as a "terminal server"
that comes under the category DECserver. But without more
information from the OP I can't even tell which protocol is important
IIRC, DECserver 100 only supported LAT, but later models supported
TCP/IP, and it's possible that only TCP/IP is important to the OP.
Meanwhile, programming something in DCL is probably unreasonable,
but there are likely to be DCL commands that can get close enough.
And the OP expressed an interest in storing something in a file
without giving a clear concept of what data and how it would be used.
- Prev by Date: Re: Maybe a bit OT, maybe not.. in any case an interesting article
- Next by Date: Re: OpenVMS Technical Journal v18 and Flash
- Previous by thread: Re: DEC server monitoring and alerting
- Next by thread: Re: DEC server monitoring and alerting