12 July HP Engineering Conference Call agenda available for review/comment
- From: BillPedersen <pedersen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 08:58:28 -0700 (PDT)
The VMS-Ports Source Forge project bi-weekly OpenVMS Engineering conference call agenda (http://bit.ly/JKASZn) is available for your review and comment.
Hey folks, how do we get more people involved with this project? Mark Berryman (Ghostscript) has recently become involved and we would like to see more of the OpenVMS Community involved.
CCSS - Computer Consulting System Services, LLC
211 Ruth Drive
Gaffney, SC 29341
Skype Name: william.a.pedersen
LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/billpedersen
- Prev by Date: Re: Ghostscript: template to search file-based resources
- Next by Date: Re: VMS on Multia/UDB (continued)
- Previous by thread: HP makes another announcement about job cuts
- Next by thread: OT: VMS-Ports SourceForge project (was:Re: 12 July...)