Weird dev issue , openvms 8.4 alpha
- From: "Mazzini Alessandro" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 11:48:43 +0200
this is a weird issue happening even before the decnet hiccup that I posted
yesterday (happening on the same box).
I have 2 identically configured, identically installed pws. On both I've
added mmov and enabled the usb tweak, and both immediately saw the 2 devices
and passed all the checks.
The weird issue is this :
Unit A, after every reboot, doesn't add either the audio nor the usb to the
list of present devices. It adds them without complains if I do a sysman io
rebuid + io autoconfig , but after a reboot they are again missing
Unit B, instead, adds both of them after a reboot, as it should be.
Any idea is welcome
- Prev by Date: Re: DEClaser3500 printer replacement
- Next by Date: Re: 26 July 2012 Open Source on OpenVMS - HP Engineering Conference Call Agenda...
- Previous by thread: 26 July 2012 Open Source on OpenVMS - HP Engineering Conference Call Agenda...
- Next by thread: Re: Weird dev issue , openvms 8.4 alpha