Re: How can I connect and access USB mass storage in HP UX

murthi.avr@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Please suggest how can I use my USB mass storage device in HP-UX.

iirc usb mass storage is unsupported under hpux. there is support for
usb dvd drives, perhaps enough came along for the ride to make usb
mass storage "work" but it is not "supported" of course ux may not
have support for the various filesystems you may find...