Re: zx6000 with graphics and HP-UX
- From: Dennis Grevenstein <dennis.grevenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 10 Nov 2008 10:01:38 GMT
Rick Jones <rick.jones2@xxxxxx> wrote:
Why even sell it when people can't upgrade their old systems to the
latest machine when they can't run their old software on the new
IIRC the c8000 has been off the HP CPL for some time now.
So? A C3750 still works fine with 11iv1. Say, somebody bought
a C8000 to upgrade a 3750, because he has a PA-RISC application.
How happy do you think he might be when his more recent C8000
just won't work as expected anymore?
I know this is not your personal fault, so please don't think
I blame you. I just think that when HP forces people to move
to Wintel/Lintel like this, they have one more reason not to
buy their new generic Intel box from HP.
Don't suffer from insanity...
Enjoy every minute of it.
- Prev by Date: HPUX: number of open files
- Next by Date: Re: HP A3589A PowerTrust 5.5 kVA UPS
- Previous by thread: Re: zx6000 with graphics and HP-UX
- Next by thread: Re: zx6000 with graphics and HP-UX