Re: HPUX: number of open files
- From: Bernd Eckenfels <bernd.eckenfels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 17:47:46 -0800 (PST)
On 11 Nov., 23:48, Dennis Handly <dhan...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Bernd Eckenfels wrote:
but I want to do that from outside the application.
Do what? Get the limit? The limit is normally the same for everyone..
Get how many files currently open? pstat_getfile2(2)
Yes, get the current soft limit and the list for a running process
(from externally). pstat_getfile2looks good, maybe pstat_getproc can
give me the limits (dont have access to the include file right now). I
would have preferred to have a command for that...
- Prev by Date: Re: HPUX: number of open files
- Next by Date: Re: HP-UX Shared memory windows in mixed mode
- Previous by thread: Re: HPUX: number of open files
- Next by thread: Re: HPUX: number of open files