Re: Obtaining Irix 6.5.22m?

From: Neil Rothwell (neil_at_rothers.demon.co.uk)
Date: 04/09/05

    Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 09:32:54 +0100

    >"Rainer Latka" <spam.trap@tiscali.de> schreef in bericht
    >> Xar schrieb am Freitag, 8. April 2005 12:20:
    >>
    >> > I downloaded these 3 tar.gz files with Installation Tools and Overlays
    >> > for 6.5.22 and ... I need little help from you.
    >> > How to upgrade 6.5.11 to this version ?
    >> > How prepare CD to make it sgi-boot compatible
    >>
    >> these files do not include installation tools, so you cannot make
    >> installation CDs from them. If you want to store them on CD, just
    >> unpack and use the ISO CD format

    Bootable EFS installation CD's can be made from the overlay downloads but it not
    for the faint hearted :)

    See this thread

    http://forums.nekochan.net/viewtopic.php?t=885&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=distro&start=20

    • Re: Week Number in Fujitsu cobol
      ... questions like 'how often will this report be run?' ... should it be parameterised so as to be able to run for multiple bases, ... is it for a single 'store' or will it be for a series of 'stores' ... installation or should it be parameterised so as to be able to run for ...
      (comp.lang.cobol)
    • Re: Ping Eagle - Explain?
      ... He wound up blowing out the controller for the ovens and ... the control transformer in one of the AC air handlers. ... Here's a look at an installation from 2009 that is now gone because ... the POS system was moved from another system at an older store that I ...
      (alt.2600)
    • Re: Ping Eagle - Explain?
      ... up blowing out the controller for the ovens and the control ... into a double pole breaker instead of the neutral bar. ... Here's a look at an installation from 2009 that is now gone because the city took the property for a stadium and the store had to be moved. ... I sold them the phone system and video surveillance gear and the POS system was moved from another system at an older store that I had installed. ...
      (alt.2600)
    • Re: How are you handling EUL agreement?
      ... Brett ... But where do you store the information that says the user ... You don't want the agreement popping up everytime. ... > |>> Say I want my installation to popup a user agreement, ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
    • Re: Exchange Information Store Help
      ... Description - The information store stopped when the 16GB limit was hit ... install of SP2 for Exchange. ... During installation, I recieved and error ... You may cancel the installation or try the failed setup ...
      (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)