Re: Hey buddy, can you spare a gcc...

From: Michael Rice (marice_at_knology.net)
Date: 04/11/05

Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 07:02:15 -0500

On 10 Apr 2005 13:34:13 -0700, <mr_peter_stevenson@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Can any of the kind hearted souls out here help:
>
> I'm looking to try and get a copy of dcraw running on IRIX, I don't
> have development tools or any idea how to go about building it.
>
> Does anybody know where a precompiled modern version of dcraw lurks for
> IRIX?
>
> http://www.cybercom.net/~dcoffin/dcraw/
>
> Or anybody fancy doing the SGI comunity, and old farts like me, a huge
> favour by compiling a binary for 6.5.15 IRIX and up?
>
> Oww go on, you know you want to!
>
> TIA,
>
> P.

If you used a valid e-mail address, I would send you the binary.

Relevant Pages

  • Hey buddy, can you spare a gcc...
    ... Can any of the kind hearted souls out here help: ... I'm looking to try and get a copy of dcraw running on IRIX, ... have development tools or any idea how to go about building it. ...
    (comp.sys.sgi.admin)
  • Re: Digital Cameras and IRIX
    ... > compiling a version to IRIX 6.5.x is outwith my current capabilites as ... > Does anybody know where lurks a binary version for IRIX? ... Download http://www.cybercom.net/~dcoffin/dcraw/dcraw.c and start compile ... :/tmp $ ldd dcraw ...
    (comp.sys.sgi.admin)
  • Re: Digital Cameras and IRIX
    ... compiling a version to IRIX 6.5.x is outwith my current capabilites as ... Does anybody know where lurks a binary version for IRIX? ...
    (comp.sys.sgi.admin)
  • Re: pthreads problem
    ... I'm compiling on a Tezro, with IRIX 6.5.21f and CC version 7.41. ... So would it be simpler to just use pthread_* when calling ... pthread functions and leave off the::? ...
    (comp.sys.sgi.misc)