Re: Emulator for IRIX running on Windows

In article <1154974064.158061.275390@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
krikorian@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

: I dont know IRIX system and I have a windows based machine. I have a
: small code that runs under IRIX. Is there anyway that I could run it in
: Windows environment? Any emulators?

That entirely depends on what the code does. If it's fairly simple and you have
the source you could look into porting it to cygwin.

Cheers - Tony 'Nicoya' Mantler :)

--
Tony 'Nicoya' Mantler - Master of Code-fu
-- nicoya@xxxxxx -- http://www.ubb.ca/ --

  • Emulator for IRIX running on Windows
    ... I dont know IRIX system and I have a windows based machine. ... Any emulators? ...
    (comp.sys.sgi.admin)
  • Re: Video editing in Linux?
    ... However most software under linux is either well engineered or has ... >>if the code in linux were as poor as that in windows, ... You dont compiler userspace code for your kernel you ... Quite honestly, NTFS ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Re: Locked memory
    ... or dont know anything about. ... on Windows, and they all run like "a bat out of hell". ... Lets create some bitmap manipulation code, ... Teory in programming counts for NOP. ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Microsoft Legal Issues
    ... Windows updates will right? ... but you rat a customer out for having a backup copy and they ... odd how some corporations have rights the police dont. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Privilege escalation on Windows using Binary Planting
    ... The restricted user can replace GoogleUpdate.exe to execute malicious code. ... windows exchanges smb shares for one thing, you guys dont seem to know CRAP ... [Full-disclosure] Privilege escalation on Windows using ...
    (Full-Disclosure)