Re: xmcd

From: Marcin 'Rambo' Roguski (m_roguski_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 02/24/04

    Date: 24 Feb 2004 04:53:17 -0800

    "Patrick Hollenshead" <patsip@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<hYB_b.34674$M76.34023@fe2.texas.rr.com>...
    > So I should change my scsiAudioVolumeBase to 45 to correct this?? Thanks.
    >
    > Patrick

    This has nothing to do with scsiAudioVolumeBase, assuming you're
    talking about cdda mode, you just need volume slider to range of 45-47,
    then writer (audio playback) thread should have least problems to round
    the real (dmedia) volume to its own and then set it (in that case about
    47- that way the rounding error is too small to affect both values when
    it again asks dmedia, then sets volume and so on and so forth).

    Rambo