Re: Solaris 10 install short-circuited
- From: unix_fan <tmellman@xxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 18:27:43 +0100
On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 18:10:34 +0100, unix_fan wrote:
On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 08:57:25 -0800, Tim Bradshaw wrote:
On Mar 6, 4:51 pm, unix_fan <tmell...@xxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 08:40:56 -0800, Tim Bradshaw wrote:
I downloaded the 5 zipped iso fragments and burned a DVD with them.
I don't think it would have gotten that far if I'd somehow forgotten
to concatenate one of the binary images ....
I'd be tempted to try putting the DVD back in, though it is probably
too late now...
Why? You mean re-do the installation? I don't know where I would start,
other than to reformat...
But, FWIW, I ran isovfy on the DVD and it came up with "No errors found".
- Prev by Date: Re: Solaris 10 install short-circuited
- Next by Date: Re: Specifying application icons in CDE
- Previous by thread: Re: Solaris 10 install short-circuited
- Next by thread: Re: Solaris 10 install short-circuited