Is the cisco nexus 7000 a cisco 6500 supervisor 2t switch upgrade?

Cisco wouldn’t confirm our information, and said the 10/18
announcement will involve several product lines. But a document on
Cisco’s Web site says Fabric 2 will achieve the system’s capacity:

But the document also says only a nine-slot version of the Nexus 7000
will house the new Fabric 2 cards. It’s unclear if Cisco will announce
it for the 10- and 18-slot versions as well on October 18.

powerd by http://www.buy-routers.com

  • Re: PDM upgrade for PIX 515e
    ... Cisco PIX Firewall Version 6.3and Cisco PIX ... I can not connect to the PDM via http, because, according to Cisco, ... These are pulled down from the Cisco Web site. ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Re: [fw-wiz] Pix to Pix VPN IPSec w/ PAT
    ... Cisco has a wealth of knowledge on their web site, ... and my cisco rep has yet to get back to me.. ... The scenario is = Business Cable Modem to Business Cable ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • RE: [Full-Disclosure] cisco acl
    ... This information is free on Cisco's web site. ... Googling for "Cisco Password Recovery" is sooooo hard. ... Subject: cisco acl ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • DMZ with Redundant Pix 525s
    ... Our company currently has 2 Cisco Pix 525 configured redundantly via ... We are going to start hosting our own Web site within the ... both ethernet interfaces on the pix to an unmanged switch so if one ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)