PERL, JAVA , ANDROID and HTML5 training in bangalore

Skycirrus offers distinct courses for distinct professionals like you.
Identify the course that’s aptly designed for you.
We provide Basic, Interim and Advanced levels of IT Infrastructure &
Software trainings which lead to top notch IT jobs, learning's and
certifications.

Our offerings:

Scripting Language
Perl Programming for Developers (with XML & Database)
Perl Programming for System Administrators
JavaScript Programming
HTML 5 programming

Java Technologies
Java Basics
Core Java Programming (Advanced Java)
Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 6/SE 5 Programmer (OCJP)

Java with Web Technologies
Java EE (JSP, Servlets)
Oracle Certified Professional, Java EE 5 Web Component Developer
(OCWCD)

Application Development
Android Application Development

Academic Projects
Projects using Java, JSP, Servlets, Perl with MySQL Database

Skycirrus Technologies
363, 2nd Main, 7th Cross,
Opp. Domlur BSNL Telephone Exchange,
Domlur Layout, Bangalore- 560071
Email : training@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.skycirrus.com
Phone: + 91 80 2535 8290 /1
Mobile: + 91 96633 51385

E-mail: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.skycirrus.com

  • Use Jesus Christ
    ... > programming until very recently. ... >, but I've occasionally tried to understand Smalltalk ... In Java I've mostly been limited to server-side ... Object oriented design is a mental picture of objects and messages. ...
    (comp.object)
  • a lot of free ebooks for DotNet maybe solve your problem.
    ... Borland C++ Builder: The Complete Reference ... Core Java 2, Volume II: ... STL Tutorial and Reference Guide: C++ Programming with the Standard Template ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Looking for a job
    ... I was recently laid off from IBM and I'm now looking for new ... Regarding Java, my more specific skills include Swing/ ... I even enjoy programming MS Office applications using VBA. ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: Static vs Dynamic
    ... (Java has too much noise in its source code, ... lot to ask and is typical in a typed language supporting polymorphism. ... > developers can easily learn the Java programming language; ... > obivous bugs slip through and b) in many cases, ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • I know a site: Free Csharp ebooks can solve your problems easily!