Re: Survey about future Sun keyboards and mice

From: Rich Teer (rich.teer_at_rite-group.com)
Date: 01/22/04

Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 06:04:54 GMT

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004, Thomas H Jones II wrote:

> I mourned the day that the movers destroyed my last Type 4 keyboard when
> moving my cubicle to another building.

They do occassionally come up on Ebay, so all is not lost...

--
Rich Teer, SCNA, SCSA
President,

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Survey about future Sun keyboards and mice
    ... On Wed, 21 Jan 2004, Thomas H Jones II wrote: ... > moving my cubicle to another building. ... They do occassionally come up on Ebay, ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • Re: ebay will set u up
    ... URU outed Jim with: ... HE WORKS FOR EBAY ... It's got to stop, Jim, or I'm moving to the cubicle over in the corner. ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • eBay buyer faces libel action after leaving negative feedback
    ... A man is facing legal action for libel after leaving negative feedback for ... Jones on eBay, he found it was the wrong model and was not in good ... potentially untrustworthy sellers. ... Mr Read subsequently received an e-mail from Mr Jones, ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • eBay buyer faces libel action after leaving negative feedback
    ... A man is facing legal action for libel after leaving negative feedback ... for an item he bought on auction website eBay. ... buyers of potentially untrustworthy sellers. ... Mr Read subsequently received an e-mail from Mr Jones, ...