Re: V240 graphics

From: Len Cuff (thecuffs_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: 01/28/04

    Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 18:11:03 +0000

    On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 17:47:58 GMT, Rich Teer <rich.teer@rite-group.com>
    wrote:

    >On Wed, 28 Jan 2004, Len Cuff wrote:
    >
    >> Reason for fitting is that I have a GUI based app to run so I need
    >> graphics and monitor.
    >
    >That doesn't follow. You can run the GUI app on the V240 and
    >dislpay it remotely using X. We're talking UNIX here, not
    >Windoze!

    Rich,
            Yes I know that but I just wanted to fit a graphics card as it
    would make life a bit easier due to the way the system is set up.
    Secure environment and a very tightly locked down network! So can it
    be done?

    cheers,
           Len

    • Re: Tips for installing windows and freeBSD both.. anyone??
      ... How is this different from the command line? ... I'm just as dead in the water as with the GUI. ... but since it is internal to the app, and *not* part of the GUI, it doesn't ... the spreadsheet  specified the spreadsheet file to use, ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • Re: Great SWT Program
      ... keyboard shortcuts aren't always obvious. ... A user using a GUI app may notice something ... and notice tedium using a GUI app to do it. ... specifically think of the feature they wanted and couldn't find in it. ...
      (comp.lang.java.programmer)
    • Re: Tips for installing windows and freeBSD both.. anyone??
      ... How is this different from the command line? ... I'm just as dead in the water as with the GUI. ... but since it is internal to the app, and *not* part of the GUI, it doesn't ... the spreadsheet  specified the spreadsheet file to use, ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • Re: Creating own GUI
      ... want to design my own GUI. ... Should i learn graphics programming to do ... rectangular Windows with arbitrary overlap. ... alternative is something more like HTML. ...
      (comp.programming)
    • Re: MacUpdatePromo
      ... easy way to know which app will work which way. ... so users are supposed to know all GUI guidelines and understand the ... when they close a window. ... them to quit. ...
      (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)