Re: Ultra 5/10 vs Ultra 60 for workstation.
- From: Casper H.S. Dik <Casper.Dik@xxxxxxx>
- Date: 17 Jan 2006 10:17:25 GMT
Torsten Kirschner <torsten.kirschner@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>The U5 is still noisier than the U60, which suprised me. Actually, my U60
>might have a noise reduction kit installed as it makes virtually no noise
>at all, comparable to modern office desktops. It does, however, output
>quite a bit of heat.
Ah, mine don't have that. (And it's not available any more)
Certainly the Sun Blade 2000 I use now makes much less noise than
Expressed in this posting are my opinions. They are in no way related
to opinions held by my employer, Sun Microsystems.
Statements on Sun products included here are not gospel and may
be fiction rather than truth.
- Prev by Date: Re: Ultra 10 doesn't respond to any keyboard input? Help?
- Next by Date: Re: Ultra 5/10 vs Ultra 60 for workstation.
- Previous by thread: Re: Ultra 5/10 vs Ultra 60 for workstation.
- Next by thread: Re: Ultra 5/10 vs Ultra 60 for workstation.