Re: SCSI symbios 22801 firmware
- From: "Dave (from the UK)" <see-my-signature@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 16:39:48 +0000
Michael Myers wrote:
Hi again Casper, I bought these 2 cards : http://tinyurl.com/bcdhm
I can't see the picture myself, but if the card is like mine, with two 68-pin connectors, those connectors are not 'standard' (i.e. readily available cables). You need them too. They are not easy to find. I forget what they are called. VHDC or something like that.
You can not fit physically fit two standard width connectors on a PCI board.
You might find the dual Sun card (375-0005) with cables I offered you for £35 was not such a bad deal after all !!
-- Dave K
Please note my email address changes periodically to avoid spam. It is always of the form: month-year@domain. Hitting reply will work for a couple of months only. Later set it manually. The month is always written in 3 letters (e.g. Jan, not January etc) .
- Prev by Date: Re: SCSI symbios 22801 firmware
- Next by Date: Re: SCSI symbios 22801 firmware
- Previous by thread: Re: SCSI symbios 22801 firmware
- Next by thread: Re: SCSI symbios 22801 firmware