Re: Ultra 60 HD Question

Casper H.S. Dik wrote:
Chris Cox <notccox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Of course, the most powerful workstations and servers made by
Sun on the lower end are essentially Wintel. Just keep that
in mind. Glad you're happy with your Ultra 60. We'll probably
be scrapping two functional units this month alone though.

Hm, I'm not sure how many "Intel" parts are in the AMD line of
systems we build (the real low end uses 3rd party motherboards but
things like the U40 and the x4xxx do not)

Ok... it hasn't changed yet. I'm being a bit premature.
I should have said x86 today.

It will be Intel tomorrow of course.
:) My goof.

Casper

  • Re: Help, HDD is working only on Ultra DMA mode 4
    ... but this Intel Application Accelerator causes problems during CD ... HDD is working only on Ultra DMA mode 4 with default ... everything was fine, HDD was working very fast on ATA 100, but this Intel ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: PPC/RISC STILL ON!!
    ... Their real notebook runs on Intel. ... Apple's notebooks were starting to fall behind wintel ones and IBM was ... and then have IBM produce Power in different ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: PPC/RISC STILL ON!!
    ... Their real notebook runs on Intel. ... Apple's notebooks were starting to fall behind wintel ones and IBM was ... and then have IBM produce Power in different ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • SOMEBODY AT WSJ AS IF SERIOUS
    ... YOU DO NOT LIKE THAT IS ' CRIPTIC'; IF YOU HAVE SECURITY ACCES YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE AT INTELLIGENCE RESTRUCTURING AND SOUNDING LIKE THAT IS JUST RIGHT. ... IF YOU ONLY FROM PUBLIC THAT DOES NOT DO INTEL WORK THEN YOU ONLY SEE THESE WINDOWS NOW THAT PRESS AMKES AND I MAKE. ... IT IS NOT THE HIGHEST INTEL EITHER; WHEN IT IS IT IS ALSO A STEAL IN THE COMMUNITY (AND MIND YOU, IS NOT A PROBLEM LIKE YOU, PHONY; IT IS A HIGHEST FORM OF FUNCTIONING FOR THE HUMAN). ... SECURITY COUNCIL HAS TO BE FULLY SECURED - THE PHONY PEOPLE SO TO O SAY THINKING THAT THEY ARE INTELLIGENCE, TRYING TO GET IN PREVENT THE LINE CLOSURES, BUT THEY ARE GETTING CLOSED AND CANCEL DOES TAKE PLACE. ...
    (soc.culture.usa)
  • Re: This is best place to get shopping help for new PCs, honest !!!
    ... "Wintel" PC using the same CPU ... Intel iMac than it EVER did on one of my Pentiums previous to the Duo ... Are you claiming he lied about his personal experience? ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)