Wireless adapter on Ultra 10
- From: "Rob Fraser" <FraserRacing"AT"RobFraser.Net>
- Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 18:17:42 -0600
I have a shop tool that requires a mobile workstation and my TadBook
just is too old.
Is there any 802.11 b-g series Wifi card that would be suited for use in
an Ultra 10? I have never been in this situation and no one in my circle
has a clue. My wireless network works fine for the x86 realm.
Any ideas are greatly appreciated! I have the Ultra 10 workstation,
monitor, cart, battery inverter and charger. Just this little bump in the
- Prev by Date: Re: Comparing 6400 to a T2000 for Oracle OLTP & BI
- Next by Date: Re: Ultra 5 Workstation, PCI add-in card not detected
- Previous by thread: Comparing 6400 to a T2000 for Oracle OLTP & BI
- Next by thread: Re: Wireless adapter on Ultra 10