Re: USB on Blade 2000

Andreas Wacknitz wrote:
Dave schrieb:
Are the USB connectors on a Blade 2000 USB 2.0 or not? I'm finding USB
quite slow and are wondering if its 1.x.
They are 1.x.

Thanks. I was heggining to wonder if it might be, as my USB disk was so sloooooooooooow.

If it is 1.x, are there any cheap PCI cards available which support USB
2 and for which drivers are available for Solaris 10? If so, what
make/models?
I have installed a cheap 4 USB card in my Blade 2000. NEC chipset is
recommended for Solaris 10 as it is said to have the best driver.

Cheers.

Andreas

  • Re: How to use Pen Drive under Solaris8
    ... You should start my installing the latest USB driver patch ... > Are USB solaris drivers installed on my machine? ... Solaris 8 includes USB drivers. ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • Re: Juggling a file system quandry
    ... Apparently your Solaris OS version includes USB mass storage devices ... Another hint that you're not using the latest USBA 1.0 mass storage ... drivers, but the older USBA 0.0 drivers. ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • Lacie Mobile Disk 250 GB USB 2.0 not recognized by my computer
    ... i bought a "Lacie Mobile Disk 250 GB USB 2.0 HI-speed", but it seems not recognized by my computer. ... 00:10.0 USB Controller: VIA Technologies, ... Kernel driver in use: uhci_hcd ... # Enable WiMAX to see the WiMAX drivers ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: CONFIG_NUMA breaks hibernation on x86-32 with PAE
    ... do you get any serial log or USB key output, ... No good ideas - the bug description gives me the impression of memory ... # CPUFreq processor drivers ... # Device Drivers ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: 2.6.16-mm1
    ... it's in cfq code so I first tried changing schedulers) on USB ... Kernel is built for athlon k8, but running in 32 bit mode. ... # Firmware Drivers ... # ACPI Support ...
    (Linux-Kernel)