sparc 10 hanging

Hi all,

we have a sparc 10 as an embedded device ,and it runs 2.4 (sunos
4.1.3).

I get a
WARNING: TOD clock not initialized -- CHECK AND RESET THE DATE!

however the MAC is still there so I dont thinkg the vram battery is
dead

and the last line I see before the hang is

dump on sdb0 fstype spec size 66628k

is that signinficant? the next line I think should be the le0 ethernet
connection ?

any advice on how to proceed?

  • Re: Trouble trying to restart from menu bar or after installing software
    ... Reset Pram. ... Before touching anything inside your Mac, ... Newer OS versions are sometimes picky over RAM types, ...
    (comp.sys.mac.hardware.misc)
  • Re: 10.5.1? come prima
    ... Togli il cavo dal mac come consigliato per 2 mn? ... Io ho sia tolto il cavo che usato il tasto RESET PMU sulla scheda. ... tra l'altro il problema delle ventole è riportato sui forum apple. ...
    (it.comp.macintosh)
  • Re: Resetting Buffalo logins and password
    ... mistake on a family member's part reset the everything. ... Is that *YOUR* wireless router or the neighbors. ... randomly changed the mac address (I think I incremented the last digit ... It also appears that you must setup the WAN connection for DHCP. ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • Re: Reset System Password
    ... please how do I reset the password....not having access ... Put the OS X system install disk in the CD drive. ... Restart the Mac ... Password, Disk Utility, Terminal, System Profiler, and Network Utility. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)