Re: sparc 10 hanging
- From: v_borchert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Volker Borchert)
- Date: 8 Jul 2009 05:02:36 GMT
DoN. Nichols wrote:
Hmm ... does the image drive have a bootblock installed?
and the last line I see before the hang is
dump on sdb0 fstype spec size 66628k
Looking at the dmesg of this here diskless 10 running 4.1.4, this
seems to be output by the kernel after probing the devices, so the
bootblock should be OK.
"I'm a doctor, not a mechanic." Dr Leonard McCoy <mccoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"I'm a mechanic, not a doctor." Volker Borchert <v_borchert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Prev by Date: Re: sparc 10 hanging
- Next by Date: Re: sparc 10 hanging
- Previous by thread: Re: sparc 10 hanging
- Next by thread: Re: sparc 10 hanging