Re: 13W3 vs. VGA

DoN. Nichols wrote:
Hmm ... even the 17" one which I am offering (one of the two
last non-LCD ones I have) is a bit heavy to ship -- and tricky to pack

That's OK. The VGA 1024x768 is adequate for installation.
Once I have it installed, I can re-direct to X11 on my
1280x960 Mac

--
Wes Groleau

Ostracism: A practice of sticking your head in the sand.

  • Re: ONE Thing
    ... could drive to the port in a rental car, and then fly home from FL. ... But Bob said we couldn't pack enough clothes for that. ... get off the ship and come home. ...
    (rec.travel.cruises)
  • Re: Question re: Air Travel/Cymbals
    ... Pack them well, and ship them to your destination (or pack them well ... and have someone else ship them so you can be there to receive them). ... Chris Milillo wrote: ... Any advice on transporting my cymbals? ...
    (rec.music.makers.percussion)
  • Re: FOAK: Tents
    ... ferry on daytime crossing from Caen to Portsmouth £465 ... Yup, just found that - it's a tricky one, given that Le Havre is over ... I'd rather spend 2300-0700hrs asleep on a ship then be ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • OT: Need packing and shipping help - Bay Area
    ... I want to buy a frameset from a guy in Santa Cruz who doesn't want to ... pack or ship the thing. ... Oakland, etc., if I can find someone relatively local to him to pack ... I'll pay a reasonable fee to a trustworthy soul willing to help me out. ...
    (rec.bicycles.tech)
  • Re: Color Dots
    ... can open cartons of, and repackage and then pack and ship parts that all ...
    (sci.electronics.design)