Re: cpp - C language preprocessor

From: Rich Teer (rich.teer_at_rite-group.com)
Date: 09/26/03

Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 21:08:42 GMT

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003, cljlk wrote:

> I have SunOS4.1.4 but I don't have cpp software in it and I need one.
> Would anyone shed a light where I can download the software, otherwise,
> I could not compile my software. Thanks.

It's been a long time since I looked at SunOS 4.x, but ISTR it
coming with a C compilation system. Have you looked in /usr/ccs/bin?
(Or is that just a Solarisism?)

--
Rich Teer, SCNA, SCSA
President,

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Pleas for help from clueless students?
    ... I showed her how to compile it. ... connected to a PDP-11. ... We tried downloading again, and got a major crash during download. ... Reset the LSI-11 and got the PDP-11 prompt again. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Visual Studio 6 vs. .NET 2005
    ... you can download the express edition for free from microsoft: ... support for targetting the .Net framework. ... I would have to disagree with this slamming of VC6. ... I have not had any trouble getting my code so it will compile in both VC6 and VC7.1. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)
  • Re: Disk I/O benchmarks and monitoring
    ... You can download the entire tarball, including the original source and documentation, plus the compiled binary "iozone", from ... ... systems, but if you need it, I can compile it on 64-bit 5.2 and ... What tools do you use to monitor and graph disk I/O throughput? ...
    (AIX-L)
  • Re: Why is Xilinx XPS 8.2i so slow?
    ... hardware systems that consist of the CPU, ... When I compile my C code it takes about 45 seconds to compile and then ... just use XMD to download it. ... To use the command line only, some of the commands you will want to ...
    (comp.arch.fpga)
  • Re: Project proposal -- Forth project organiser
    ... my favorite interface would be click the word name and the download ... You may need dozens of words, and it's a great hassle to repeat every time you compile. ... If you download anything it should be source text. ... Wrappers are sometimes necessary; you could have a list of wrappers for common Forth variants, or provide a local one yourself. ...
    (comp.lang.forth)