crontab P4 issue

Hello,

I have a shell script which runs p4 describe and gives me a series of
change lists. This script works fine when I'm logged into directly.
However, when I try and schedule a job to run the script via cron, it
tells me that my user id doesn't have p4 access. I've researched to
no end and I realize that cron jobs kick off as root but then run as
the user. I tend to think this is correct because it correctly
identifies my user id as the one attempting to run the p4 command.
Any idea what I'm missing?

Here's the error...
Access for user 'myuserid' has not been enabled by 'p4 protect'.

Here's my crontab entry...
* * * * * /home/myuserid/test.sh

Here's the contents of test.sh
/path/to/my/p4 changes

  • Re: pop-forum Re: poplog-dev A look at Poplog on the Macintosh
    ... with the poplink command. ... When trying to make pglink produce a 'sh' rather than a 'csh' shell ... script for linking and when trying to make it put unexpanded environment ... using the shell script pglibr, ...
    (comp.lang.pop)
  • Files appear to be cross linked
    ... script requires a number of standard environment variables to be set ... so it calls a second shell script to set these at the session level, ... control should return to the first shell script, ... that the script executes to the last line prior to the displaying of ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • Re: [PHP] Catch STDERR
    ... into your PHP script? ... Or do you just need STDOUT in one variable, and STDERR in another, ... Another option is to try to write a .sh shell script to get what you ...
    (php.general)
  • Re: basic questions
    ... Setting a script that runs at 3:00 ... Set chron to run that shell script. ... Debug the GUI application with the REPL. ... You start up the Web browser, then browse the Web, visit a hundred ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: Converting large bash script to TCL
    ... I know that TCL and shell scripting share a lot of similarities. ... The shell script ... Determine what it (the script) is supposed to do ... echo "WOULD YOU LIKE TO INSTALL NAC DRIVER ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)