Re: AIX 5.3 chmod bug?

NO___kelly.mah___SPAM_at_gmail.com
Date: 06/22/05

Date: 22 Jun 2005 09:56:41 -0700

Found it! In my foobar.a, I was using WCOREDUMP which is not defined
on AIX (for whatever reason). It's weird that the compiler didn't pick
it up. No warnings either.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Free FAT16 Filesystem
    ... being an honourable reason. ... Dave, I made every effort 3 weeks ago to have you understand that if you ... >>Murray did not mention Keil in his correspondence to you. ... >>both your compiler AND under Keil's, ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • compiler and metadata, request opinions...
    ... a lot of the upper/middle compiler machinery is still lacking (such as ... embed the metadata directly into the object modules (the reason being that ... request for a particular piece of information is embedded in a symbol (sort ... it will be loaded into an in-memory version of the database. ...
    (comp.compilers)
  • misc: compiler and metadata...
    ... a lot of the upper/middle compiler machinery is still lacking (such as ... embed the metadata directly into the object modules (the reason being that ... request for a particular piece of information is embedded in a symbol (sort ... it will be loaded into an in-memory version of the database. ...
    (comp.lang.misc)
  • Re: "Sorting" assignment
    ... issue on some ancient compiler doesn't make a lot of sense. ... to his on a few commonly used platforms and compilers, ...  Be sure and call the swap ... reason to find algorithms which operate independent of it. ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: IMPLICIT NONE (F2k8+/-)
    ... >convention that has served Fortran for 50 years, is itself, no good ... >reason for change. ... >done, using implicit typing. ... The IBM 1130 compiler could do ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)