invalid char ptr

Hi

i am getting "invalid char ptr" error while debugging code in AIX51.

After executing the

if ( (var = (char *) malloc( (size_t)datalen + 1 )) == NULL ) statement

when i do print "var" , it prints "invalid char ptr (0xxxx...)).

Any pointers....

Thanks,
V..

  • Re: [PHP] switch case - to require the break statements seems strange to me
    ... still must spend client's money wasting time on code that has ... debugging code is and/or is not necessary. ... tracking down bugs that could have been easily caught. ... then writing an if statement to test the value before executing some ...
    (php.general)
  • Re: [PHP] switch case - to require the break statements seems strange to me
    ... debugging code is and/or is not necessary. ... tracking down bugs that could have been easily caught. ... It isn't hard to prevent a code path from running in a production ... then writing an if statement to test the value before executing some ...
    (php.general)
  • Re: [PHP] switch case - to require the break statements seems strange to me
    ... some debugging code is a great boon in any ... client's time and money by spending a few minutes writing all of the ... then writing an if statement to test the value before executing some ... you just ran a useless branch. ...
    (php.general)
  • Re: insert rows
    ... Executing it, it will insert a lot of values ... > Dim last, limit, i, d, j As Integer ... > End Sub ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: OT: Botched Executions
    ... You make it sound like executing people is some kind of necessary adaptive ... It's mainly just plain old revenge. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)