invalid char ptr
- From: "Viru" <mail2virag@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 6 Jan 2006 01:01:10 -0800
i am getting "invalid char ptr" error while debugging code in AIX51.
After executing the
if ( (var = (char *) malloc( (size_t)datalen + 1 )) == NULL ) statement
when i do print "var" , it prints "invalid char ptr (0xxxx...)).
- Prev by Date: Re: Checking xlc compiler installation on AIX 5L
- Next by Date: ?? Can I plug an USB DVD-Recoderd on a pSeries 5XX ??
- Previous by thread: Solution of slow compilation on AIX is here
- Next by thread: ?? Can I plug an USB DVD-Recoderd on a pSeries 5XX ??