How to install Japanese locale on AIX 5.1

I have one machine with AIX 5.1 and english locale installed. Now I
want to install Japanese locale on that machine. What steps do I have
to follow? Is there any installer available on internet which I have to
download and install or is it already present on my AIX box and I have
to activate it?
Following is the output from "locale -a" command.
POSIX
en_US
en_US.8859-15
en_US.ISO8859-1

I need this information ASAP. Any help will be highly appreciated.

  • Re: ia32 chroot caveat(s)
    ... chrooted application only views the files within the chroot. ... perl: warning: Setting locale failed. ... Selecting previously deselected package xfonts-75dpi. ... but no guidance about how to install or run once this has ...
    (Debian-User)
  • [Fixed] Re: Cannot set LC_ALL to default locale
    ... locale: Cannot set LC_ALL to default locale: No such file or directory ... Any ideas on what I need to uninstall/reinstall to get rid of the ... Reading package lists... ... but whenever I do an apt-get install or dpkg install I keep getting ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Unidentified subject!
    ... perl: warning: Setting locale failed. ... Then I tried to install the module-init-tools and get: ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: how do you set the locale in FC4?
    ... I spent ages apropos-ing locale and language. ... selecting a UK keyboard and London timezone at install time. ... but the configuration file lists only three on the line ...
    (Fedora)
  • How to install Japanese locale on AIX 5.3
    ... We have a AIX 5.3 machine with only English locale installed. ... We need to install Japanese locale on this machine. ...
    (comp.unix.aix)