How to install Japanese locale on AIX 5.1
- From: "Tusshar" <tushar608@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 10 Mar 2006 00:22:30 -0800
I have one machine with AIX 5.1 and english locale installed. Now I
want to install Japanese locale on that machine. What steps do I have
to follow? Is there any installer available on internet which I have to
download and install or is it already present on my AIX box and I have
to activate it?
Following is the output from "locale -a" command.
I need this information ASAP. Any help will be highly appreciated.
- Prev by Date: Re: CANNOT increase size file systems
- Next by Date: Re: How to install Japanese locale on AIX 5.1
- Previous by thread: Automate invscout
- Next by thread: Re: How to install Japanese locale on AIX 5.1