Re: Problems with scp in AIX-5.2
- From: "miles" <miles.purdy@xxxxxxx>
- Date: 12 Apr 2006 07:50:12 -0700
I am not sure about the tcgetattr error; that is a strange one
I seem to recall that this not really an error. It happens if you run
stty in the background. I solved it by running:
stty -a 2>/dev/null
- Prev by Date: Re: How do I delete files over x days old when find doesn't work?
- Next by Date: Re: Can I set the number of failed logins before disconnection via telnet?
- Previous by thread: Re: Problems with scp in AIX-5.2
- Next by thread: Re: Problems with scp in AIX-5.2