Problem with BEA WLS 81.sp5 while deploying application on AIX
- From: "Sam" <samit.katiyar@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 19 Jun 2006 04:10:17 -0700
I am deploying my application on bea weblogic 8.1SP5........and it
showing errors below::::while iit's working fine on sp4........
JVMDG217: Dump Handler is Processing OutOfMemory - Please Wait.
JVMDG315: JVM Requesting Heap dump file
..........JVMDG318: Heap dump file written to
JVMDG303: JVM Requesting Java core file
JVMDG304: Java core file written to
JVMDG274: Dump Handler has Processed OutOfMemory.
Is dere any solution for it?
- Prev by Date: Wrong time in sshd logs
- Next by Date: Re: Wrong time in sshd logs
- Previous by thread: Wrong time in sshd logs
- Next by thread: killed users shell, but finger says they're still logged in