Re: Logwatch for AIX
- From: Bill Walker <billw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 13:46:04 -0400
On 5 Jul 2006 10:20:21 -0700, florian.heigl@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Bill Walker schrieb:
I'm looking for an open source tool for security monitoring on an AIX 5.2
box. I would like to be able to be notified by email when there are
excessive login attempts from any location and also be sent a daily summary
of login successes and failures.
Does anyone have a link to an open source PERL script/AIX script that will
do these things for us?
Neither Perl nor Shell, but does the trick:
- Prev by Date: NIM - MKSYSB Error (backup: 0511-449)
- Next by Date: Re: fs_hookadd
- Previous by thread: Re: Logwatch for AIX
- Next by thread: Re: Logwatch for AIX